Orphanage Update

12/12/08


Keanan is energy in motion. He is a delightful little boy who bounds from one activity to the next, always relishing each moment. He is rarely aware of my presence when is playing as he is so consumed, but if he becomes aware that I am watching him he is momentarily still. He is almost always the dirtiest boy in the house as he tackles his play so forcefully. He is a joy to watch as his smile is nearly always present.

Keanan enjoys everything - swinging, climbing, jumping, kicking balls, throwing balls, running, riding the tricycles – you name it. He is perpetually on the move – unless he realizes I’m trying to catch him with my camera and then I glimpse an unexpected moment of shyness.
Keembert interacts well with the other boys and I cannot at the moment recall a time that I have seen him at odds with any of them. He is polite and a willing helper when it comes time to pick up the toys.

Keembert is a healthy eater, and is growing and developing well in every aspect. I do not have any concerns about him at this time.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs